1What is the procedure for setting up a Hong Kong company ?
- Provide three company names for the proposed company to check their availability name with the Hong Kong Companies Registry (“CR”)
- After completing our "Incorporation Questionnaire", the Client should provide IPAS a copy of the identity card or passport (for Individual), a copy of Certificate of Incorporation and the Business Registration Certificate (for corporate), a copy of address proof issued in recent 2 months for each of the Company's shareholders, directors and company secretary.
- IPAS will inform to the Client of the name search result, readiness of the required information, and forward the invoice of the incorporation service to Client for settlement.
- Upon receipt of the payment and the duly signed “Incorporation Questionnaire” from the Client, IPAS will proceed with the application for the Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration Certificate.
- IPAS will notify the Client to collect the Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate and minutes book, share certificate book, various register, company chop etc. for the new registered company, when they are issued.
2Is it necessary to appoint IPAS to be the company secretary of the new company if you entrust IPAS to set up a Hong Kong company? What does the IPAS company secretarial service include?
3What does the IPAS company secretarial services include?
4IPAS also provides overseas company registration, such as in the British Virgin Island (BVI). Procedures for setting up an overseas company are :
No Internet Connection